Wednesday, November 17, 2010

In your face(book)!!

Dear FB,

Thank you for helping me find all my friends, getting in touch with them, getting to know what they're up to these days..err... this minute. Without you, I would have never known how geeky, stupid or even desperate for attention some of my friends are. I wouldn't have known anything about planting crops and harvesting them. Or that my long lost friend got a new hairstyle and a new boyfriend. And about the kind of ridiculous, crappy pages some of my friends "like". And also for making me feel intelligent taking the stupid quizzes my friends challenge me to. And most importantly, thank you for letting me know that my crush's status is single.

But I guess no one is perfect and you are no exception. I don't really appreciate you recommending people as friends. I know we have a lot of friends in common and there is a reason why that person is not in my "friends" list. If I want to be friends with someone, I'll take the pain to find them and add them. Thanks for your concern though. Also, there is a reason why I blocked a certain person from my friends list or why I don't write on someone's wall...I really appreciate you taking the pain and interest to patch things up between us by almost forcing me to "say something to that person" or "to write on that person's wall"..But I would suggest you to stay out of this.

Love,
Niha

0 comments: