Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Dad says..

Overheard Mr. Really Loud Guy in the next cubicle talking to his teenage son.."Listen, I want you to do whatever your Mom asks you to do..I don't care whether you like it or not. Or if you want to do it or not...Just do whatever she says. And Don't ever argue with her, Okay?!"

Aww...sooo sweet! This actually reminded me of my teenage days, when Ma used to threaten me and sis that she would tell Dad if we didn't listen to anything she said...Not that my Dad used to say anything but somehow, it always worked! I sooo miss those days...SIGH!! WHY DO WE GROW UP???!!!!!

P.S: I just realized I assumed the guy was talking to his son and not his daughter...Well, I guess dads ( or for that matter parents) don't use such tone with girls...At least mine never did :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah so true..papa never said anything but that lil trick of mom's never failed!!

Kalyan said...

Moms and their schemes, making Dads a fire breathing dragon!

Cool commentry, Niha.

NIHA said...

@Sis: true...thankfully that doesn't work anymore ;)

@Kalyan: Thank you :)
haha...just a few more months and you'll be seeing more of it!!