Thursday, February 26, 2009

haule haule se...mind screw hota hai :P

It was a lazy sunday morning...I was woken up by a song playing in the adjacent room..."haule haule se hawa lagti hai.." I did not feel like waking up that early on a sunday morning (No!!! I won't tell you what time it was!!)...so was trying to drift back to sleep thinking the song would stop after five mins or so...but I was wrong...after the song was over, it was played again and then again...after playing it over and over again for about 10 times what jolted me from my sleep was an absolutely out of tune rendition of that song by my roommate, at the top of her voice...It did the job...the thick comforter, the walls..well nothing could stop her voice from reaching me...I rushed to her room to stop her...She was lost in her own world...watching the video and admiring shahrukh and trying to "learn/sing(??)" the song...Looking at my expression she guessed I was not really pleased with the song or her wonderful crooning...so she asked me to listen to the song saying it has a very deep meaning...about how to slow down and stop worrying about things...Being a very impatient girl this song was like a lesson for her...On her insistence, I sat down to listen to the song...After I finished listening to it...she asked me -
her: "So what do you think?"
me: "Its pretty good"
her: "what do you think about that particular line"
me (clueless): "Umm...hmm...well..I wasn't paying attention then. I don't remember it."
her(looking a little offended) : " How did you miss that line??? Wait. Here, listen to it again."
She started playing the song again.
me(screaming in my head): "why??? why God?? why me of all the people??" :/

1 comments:

Gautam said...

i wish i had such nice roomies :p