Monday, May 31, 2010

Man of Steel

Finally I went to watch Iron Man 2 with my friends last week. I really liked it. I feel not many sequels appeal to the audiences mainly cos of the high expectations they have after watching the first part. But this movie was well made..of course, it did have some drawbacks. Here's my take on the movie-

The Good:
1. I'm not a big fan of super hero/action movies...but this is the only one that I love...mainly cos of the fact that the hero is not someone who is extraordinarily nice or the one with an impeccable character. Instead, he's a very arrogant man, one who does not care what others think of him!
2. The dialogues - especially the witty ones!
3. Scarlett Johansson's action sequence
4. The background score
5. The formula-one race scene

The Bad:
1. Two cliched tracks - A guy ditching his best friend only to realize his mistake at the end!
A beautiful (??) secretary who actually is a spy!

 And The Ugly:
1. Scarlett Johansson - I just don't like her.Don't ask why!!
2. The unkempt look of the villain.


All in all, it was an entertainer and definitely worth watching once. (Considering we have no other good releases now!)

0 comments: